At Bay Pointe Apartments, you will enjoy not only the convenience of living in a refreshing green setting but also the comfort of coming home to a nest of coziness. Our Lafayette smart space apartments come with a thoughtful bundle of features designed to bring a sense of ease into your life, together with an excellent location close to both work and entertainment.
Free, Positive Only Credit Reporting for On-Time Rent Payments Featured amenity
Access to Leash Free Pet Park with Agility Course Features Featured amenity
Pet PolicyPets are welcome members of the Edward Rose & Sons family and are an important part of our community! For existing residents who are considering adding a pet or for new residents joining the community, we’re excited that you will be expanding your family and want to help by bringing some considerations to your attention before doing so.
- Two pets per apartment are permitted. Combinations of dogs and cats are permitted. The weight of any individual dog or cat should not exceed seventy-five (75) pounds. The combined weight of any two (2) animals will not exceed one hundred (100) pounds.
- Dog breed restrictions include the following: Pit Bulls, Rottweilers, Chows, Doberman Pinschers, German Shepherds, Siberian Huskies, Alaskan Malamutes, Akitas, American Staffordshire Terriers, Great Danes, Perro de Presa Canarios, Wolf Hybrids, Dogo Argentino, Fila Brasileiro, Japanese Tosa or any dog that has any previously listed breed’s lineage. Only commonly accepted breeds of domestic cats are permitted under the Addendum.
- Pets must be on a leash, controlled by the owner at all times when outside of their apartment
- Residents are responsible for pet damages within the apartments and outdoor landscaping. Pets must be curbed away from landscaping such as shrubs, flowers, small trees
- Domestic birds and fish are not included in the pet policy
- All pets must be spayed or neutered and are not allowed to have offspring while residing in the Apartment. Pet(s) must be housebroken.
- Immunization records & local licensing laws are required.
Pet Fees: One-time pet fee of $250, a monthly first pet rent of $30 and second pet rent of $20 per apartment are required.
Apartments in Lafayette, IN
The open picnic grounds with tables and grills are just the beginning of your delightful experience in our community. Two swimming pools with decks provide a fun way to cool off on sweltering summer days, while the rentable clubhouse helps you add a dash of style to any gathering you might host. A sand volleyball court and a fitness center are also present, should you want to relax more actively. We know how much you care about your furry friends so we added a leash-free bark park with agility course for them.
The apartments, available in one and two-bedroom floor plans, feature any needed commodity. Ample closet space, open-concept living and dining areas, well-kept bathrooms with garden tubs, and fully equipped kitchens with breakfast bars are all a given. Select homes come outfitted with full-size washer and dryer hook-ups, as well, and some are fully furnished and move-in ready, too.
To add to your comfort, our pet-friendly Lafayette apartments for rent are close to ALDI, Fresh Thyme Farmers Market, and Meijer, while Kennedy Park and GQT Eastside 10 IMAX are a short drive away. Give us a call to plan a tour of our community, and learn more about the lease terms, online rent platform, and other conveniences!